Saturday, March 23, 2013

Mom


Assalamualaikum :)

      Hm , hi :) Ibu , when i was a kid , you did so much to make sure i had the best life you could possibly give me . And even thought i'm all grown up  , i know that no matter where I am or what's going on , I'll still always have your love . I hope you know you'll have mine too . You're everything to me . You're my maid , cook , teacher , alarm clock , waitress , nurse , handyman , referee , counsellor , security officer , event planner , photographer , hairdresser and ATM . There are not enough words I can say to describe just how important you was to me and what a powerful influence you continues to be . I'm promise to always obey you . I'm sorry for being a rude daughter before this . I don't want to lose your love . IBU , I LOVE YOU :-* I hope you hear me .